When it comes to trucking, you can’t get the job done without the right tools. BOLT takes this seriously, starting with the right fleet.
Our modern fleet is meticulously maintained, certified Kosher and compliant with the EPA’s 2010 Diesel Engine Emissions Regulation along with the California Air Resource Board (CARB) Truck and Bus Regulation. We spec our equipment to maximize payloads and efficiencies along with product security.
With the right foundation, BOLT is committed to using the most advanced technology available in transportation, including onboard GPS systems, integrated PeopleNet communications software for improved tracking, and environmental advances like Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology for a cleaner fleet. That means higher standards of safety of our team, improved quality of service for our customers, and a greater efficiency that benefits everyone. BOLT is proud to pass these benefits on to our customers as added value.
Our dedication to our equipment means we consistently stay proactive and ahead of regulations, and at BOLT we believe it’s the right thing to do for our customers. We can’t see it any other way.
BOLT is an asset-based fleet.
- Peterbilt Day Cabs, model year 2012, 2014 & 2015
Fuel efficient engines
- SCR Technology
- EPA 2010 Emission Compliant/CARB Compliant
- All tractors are equipped with in-cab EOBR’s (electronic onboard recorders) including GPS tracking – able to transmit real time data for our customers regarding the status of their shipment to ensure product safety as well as enabling our team to measure performance and improve utilization.
- E-Logs using PeopleNet’s onboard computing and mobile communication systems. E-Logs require our drivers to run within regulation, demonstrating a commitment to a safe fleet.
- West-Mark/Walker model years 2006-2014
- 5100 gallon semis insulated and non-insulated stainless/steel.
- All are equipped with stainless/steel food-grade pumps and hoses
- All are 72 hour wash certified
- All are Kosher certified
By maximizing payloads with a fleet of lightweight equipment and implementing on board computing and mobile communication, BOLT has taken steps to reduce costs, increase safety and compliance, which strengthen customer relationships and provides the best service possible.
By providing our drivers with the best tools to do the best job for our customers, we all succeed.